The CRTC set a minimum target speed for internet service of 5Mbps download and 1Mbps upload speeds accessible for all Canadians to be met by 2015. The agency stipulates that these targets are to be the actual speeds and not just advertised ones. It’s unclear how the CRTC plans to mandate these targets or if it plans to subsidize rural ISP’s. Currently depending on the survey Canadian ranks between 8th and 15th in the world for internet access.
Ion Security Portfolio
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- I Didn’t Think It Would Happen To Me
- Costco TV & Surrond Sound Installation
- Golden Tee Fore Golf Game Cabinet Conversion
- At First Glance …. Wall Mounting a Flat Screen TV seemed like a simple and easy job
- Say Goodbye to USB Charging Bricks with the Pass Seymour TM8USBWCC6 Dual USB Port, AC Decora Outlet