Finally a way to wire and distribute HDMI signals over existing Coax Cabling.
The Intelix DIGI-HD-COAX extenders allow you to transmit HDMI 1.3 signals through a single coaxial cable. This transmission system is the first of it’s kind and will simplify commercial and residential installations by allowing the use of existing, previous installed standard definition coaxial cabling.;
The Intelix DIGI-HD-COAX system works by installing an DIGI-HD-COAX Transmitter at the equipment source location and then an DIGI-HD-COAX Receiver at each HDMI TV or Monitor Display location. Only one transmitter is required and each Receiver can be daisy chained eliminating the need for home run wiring, expensive HDMI wiring or expensive HDMI Active Baluns which use Cat5 cabling.
By using a single COAX cable for transmission to networked TV’s the use of the Intelix DIGI-HD-COAX system greatly simplifies installations and lowers both labour and material costs for new or some existing installations.
(Ideal for Schools, churches, homes, restaurants, etc … with existing coax cabling)
Intelix designed the DIGI-HD-COAX for demanding commercial and residential audio-visual applications, the DIGI-HD-COAX employs Intelix’s industry-leading HDMI processing to ensure audio and video perform flawlessly up to 675 feet using RG6 or RG59. Plus, built-in 1×2 distribution amplifiers split video signals to two independent outputs, thereby allowing dual distribution systems and/or daisy chaining.
Both the transmitter and receiver include two BNC to F adaptors, ensuring compatibility with different cable terminations.
- Extend HDMI over a single coaxial cable. Forget expensive HDMI cables and the distance limitations of twisted pair, the DIGI-HD-COAX transmits HDMI over a single RG6 or RG59 cable.
- Support two simultaneous displays. The DIGI-HD-COAX transmitter features dual outputs, allowing two distribution paths to operate simultaneously.
- Daisy-chain multiple remote displays. The DIGI-HD-COAX receiver features a looping output, allowing the multiple receivers to be connected to a single transmitter.
- BNC or F connectors. The DIGI-HD-COAX features a sturdy, professional-grade BNC connector. For installations with F connectors, Intelix includes two BNC to F adaptors at no charge.
- HDMI 1.3 and HDCP compliant. The DIGI-HD-COAX is HDMI 1.3 and HDCP compliant.
- Built Intelix tough. The DIGI-HD-COAX features a durable metal chassis.
The Intelix DIGI-HD-COAX is not really a consumer product, but more of a professional installation or pro-sumer installation. DJ’s Sound City and ION Security are trained, experienced systems integrators able to design reliable HDMI Video Networks in your home, office or commercial building. Call DJ’s Sound City today at 780-489-5522 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a Free On-Site Evaluation of your HDTV project.
(Replacing that old RGB projector? Leverage the existing coax for HDMI! The DIGI-HD-COAX transmits 1080p video over a single RG59 or RG6 cable.)
(Digital Signage applications are plagued by distance and resolution limitations. The DIGI-HD-COAX expands horizons with HD distances up to 300 feet and SD distances up to 675 feet. Plus, built-in amplifiers provide seamless daisy-chaining between displays.)
(Homes want HDMI but are stuck with coax. The solution? The DIGI-HD-COAX distributes 1080p HDMI over a single RG59 or RG6 cabling just call DJ’s Sound City today for a Free Estimate and on-site evaluation)
(Typical DIGI-HD-COAX System wiring diagram)
If you would like more information and pricing on the Intelix DIGI-HD Coax System call DJ’s Sound City today at 1-888-489-5522 or email email@example.com
ION Security and DJ’s Sound City are a full systems integration company with more than 2o years experience, serving Edmonton and surrounding communities within 150kms.
Check out ION Security’s website at: ionsecuritysystems.com