The HP Wi-Fi Mobile mouse is the world’s first wireless mouse that connects to your computer via WiFi instead of Bluetooth or USB Dongle. This means you don’t have to tie up a precious USB port for a mouse keeping it open of other devices.
- Up to nine months of battery life on two AA batteries – more than twice the battery life of comparable Bluetooth® models.
- Five customizable buttons that allow users to create shortcuts for common actions such as cut, paste, undo and redo.
- A smooth, four-way-tilt scroll wheel to improve control while scrolling up and down or side to side.
- Full functionality up to 30 feet from the PC.
- A sculpted form with rubber sides to ensure a comfortable, secure grip that can be used in the right or left hand
The HP WiFi mobile mouse retails for $49.99 and is available now but will only work with compatible machines running Windows 7 bearing a WIN7 logo certified Wi-Fi network adapter.
Check out the video preview below …